Hotel Room; Edward Hopper; 1931; oil on canvas
I am currently in between jobs. I attempted to rush home after my internship so I could a sneak in a quick nap before I go in for an overnight shift at my bread-n-butter job. After dozing off gently for fifteen minutes or so, I was awoken by a phone call asking to survey me. I am now unable to fall back into some sorry attempt at sleep. I have a creeping suspicion I will be up for more than twenty-four hours.
I enjoy when a canvas palpitates with a nervous, exhausted energy.
- buzzinalloveryou likes this
- 979897 reblogged this from narcissime
- seminuu reblogged this from narcissime
- cmoncase likes this
- svvior likes this
- notquitecatelyn likes this
- flaxenplaguedoctor reblogged this from narcissime
- asseztimide likes this
- tgifreitag reblogged this from narcissime
- pre-postmortem likes this
- narcissime posted this